So mommy called daddy and asked him to book us a hotel in Omaha for the night, the only stipulation was that it had to have a pool, and not be too expensive. My daddy rocks I can't wait till mommy puts me down and I can run free. Pool, hot tub, and water play place, even a giant slide, most of which is outside so mommy couldn't get a great picture.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
My Daddy Rocks
So mommy called daddy and asked him to book us a hotel in Omaha for the night, the only stipulation was that it had to have a pool, and not be too expensive. My daddy rocks I can't wait till mommy puts me down and I can run free. Pool, hot tub, and water play place, even a giant slide, most of which is outside so mommy couldn't get a great picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment