This was my first time up in the loft at camp, good thing pepere put this gate up there so I don't fall down. Now once they took me up there it was all I wanted to do, I kept trying to climb the ladder myself and they kept telling me to stop, if they didn't want me to go up there, why on earth did they tease me with the great view from above.
Monday, July 6, 2009
1st Time in the Loft
This was my first time up in the loft at camp, good thing pepere put this gate up there so I don't fall down. Now once they took me up there it was all I wanted to do, I kept trying to climb the ladder myself and they kept telling me to stop, if they didn't want me to go up there, why on earth did they tease me with the great view from above.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment