Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Final Concert






Last night was the final band concert, well of the summer at least here in Lunenburg. Daddy came too, and so did the neighbors. Lisa & Mike were there and they brought my friends Sophia and Elena, and a little boy Nicholas was there too, my cousin Jason and even came all the way from San Francisco for this special event, along with Kelly and Mia & Alex. Grandma, and Auntie Kathy, and Aunt Susan and Uncle Brian were there too. It was a great crowd and a great evening of music and fun. I had a blast too bad there's no more. Maybe we'll just have to venture over to Leominster to here there band.

2 comments:

  1. Last one already??? It's only July!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we can't believe it either, I guess we have to travel to Leominster now for some good marching music.

    ReplyDelete