I loved the concert so much last week, that I just had to go back this week. And although Sophia wasn't there I still had a good time running around. Even Isabella came to this one with her mommy she sat with me on the blanket for a while, I didn't want to sit, music just makes me want to get up and dance, or run around as the case may be. But it was fun, I got a balloon and a brownie and I can't wait till next week when I can go back again.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Band Concert
I loved the concert so much last week, that I just had to go back this week. And although Sophia wasn't there I still had a good time running around. Even Isabella came to this one with her mommy she sat with me on the blanket for a while, I didn't want to sit, music just makes me want to get up and dance, or run around as the case may be. But it was fun, I got a balloon and a brownie and I can't wait till next week when I can go back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment