Monday was the first band concert of the season, and I had a ball. It was so much fun, my friend Sophia came and her baby sister Elena, she was just so cute, I want a baby sister of my very own. Maybe someday. But for now I just get to play with these two girls, mommy didn't get any good pictures of me and Sophia but I'm sure she will when we see her up in Maine this weekend.
Friday, July 3, 2009
First Band Concert of the Season
Monday was the first band concert of the season, and I had a ball. It was so much fun, my friend Sophia came and her baby sister Elena, she was just so cute, I want a baby sister of my very own. Maybe someday. But for now I just get to play with these two girls, mommy didn't get any good pictures of me and Sophia but I'm sure she will when we see her up in Maine this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment