On Friday I went a gym class with my neighbors cause it was something fun to do on a such a dark, damp day. I had a ball, it took a little while to get used too. But I loved jumping on the trampoline and into the ball pit, and climbing up the slide and going down all by myself. I even walked on the balance beam once or twice. It was great fun.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Ball Pit
On Friday I went a gym class with my neighbors cause it was something fun to do on a such a dark, damp day. I had a ball, it took a little while to get used too. But I loved jumping on the trampoline and into the ball pit, and climbing up the slide and going down all by myself. I even walked on the balance beam once or twice. It was great fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment