My mommy and daddy took me to toys'r'us to buy an airplane cause I love them so much, and while we couldn't find a good airplane for me, I did spot this shopping cart across the store, took it off the shelf and pushed it all the way up to the cashiers, I love it, since then I've gotten to go grocery shopping at the grocery store and mommy & daddy let me buy anything I put in my grocery cart. Mommy says I'm a good shopper, I got all my favorites: strawberries, apples, and goldfish.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
My Shopping Cart
My mommy and daddy took me to toys'r'us to buy an airplane cause I love them so much, and while we couldn't find a good airplane for me, I did spot this shopping cart across the store, took it off the shelf and pushed it all the way up to the cashiers, I love it, since then I've gotten to go grocery shopping at the grocery store and mommy & daddy let me buy anything I put in my grocery cart. Mommy says I'm a good shopper, I got all my favorites: strawberries, apples, and goldfish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment