It's been a while and mommy has gone back to work so she hasn't had to time to let me get on the computer and do some updates, but we have lots of pictures to share with you, and lots of fun things have happened. First off Mike & Stephie came over to play some Wii a few weeks ago and we had lots of fun, they even brought cookies & ice cream, yummy. And I got to show off my airplane skills, but then Mike & Daddy had to show me up with their skills at sword fighting, but I finally got my chance to challenge Mike to a duel.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
It's Been a While
It's been a while and mommy has gone back to work so she hasn't had to time to let me get on the computer and do some updates, but we have lots of pictures to share with you, and lots of fun things have happened. First off Mike & Stephie came over to play some Wii a few weeks ago and we had lots of fun, they even brought cookies & ice cream, yummy. And I got to show off my airplane skills, but then Mike & Daddy had to show me up with their skills at sword fighting, but I finally got my chance to challenge Mike to a duel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment