This is the beginning of a whole bunch of sledding pictures. Friday night while delivering some postcards I ran into my cousin Faith and we made plans to go sledding on Saturday, and after a brief episode of disappoint about a severe draught of snow on Cherry Hill, someone found this awesome sledding hill over near memere's and pepere's house. We had a blast, and then I went back on Sunday.... I'm hoping we get plenty of snow and I can go back next weekend too....
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sledding
This is the beginning of a whole bunch of sledding pictures. Friday night while delivering some postcards I ran into my cousin Faith and we made plans to go sledding on Saturday, and after a brief episode of disappoint about a severe draught of snow on Cherry Hill, someone found this awesome sledding hill over near memere's and pepere's house. We had a blast, and then I went back on Sunday.... I'm hoping we get plenty of snow and I can go back next weekend too....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment