Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Happy December!!!
You might think xmas came early with all that has been going on in my house the past week. But my mommy & daddy suprised with a toy room makeover. I got more floor space to throw my cars and block around, by removing the huge couch and replacing it with a nice and smaller loveseat. And the giant tv and tv stand were removed and mommy and daddy hung up the tv on the wall finally, but it broke, that sucked. But then I got this cool thing that daddy put together for me to put my toys on. Mommy got the window boxes she's been wanting daddy to make, and we got new curtains, its so cool and the pictures don't do the room justice, but I love my new play place... I just love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment