Here are some pics of the pumpkins mommy and daddy carved, they turned out great. Maybe next year I can help or at least carve my very own. What did you guys use to do that knives, ohhh maybe not then. At least I got to pick out all the pumpkins with mommy at the farm near daddy's work. The girl liked me so much she didn't even charge me for my tiniest, little pumpkin. She just I was just so cute, I've been hearin that a lot lately, but I think my frankenstein pumpkin that daddy made up just for me is pretty darn cute too.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Jack O'lanterns
Here are some pics of the pumpkins mommy and daddy carved, they turned out great. Maybe next year I can help or at least carve my very own. What did you guys use to do that knives, ohhh maybe not then. At least I got to pick out all the pumpkins with mommy at the farm near daddy's work. The girl liked me so much she didn't even charge me for my tiniest, little pumpkin. She just I was just so cute, I've been hearin that a lot lately, but I think my frankenstein pumpkin that daddy made up just for me is pretty darn cute too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment