I went to the fire station last night for the open house, I had a good time running around and checking out all the flashing lights. I even ran into Blake, a city kid, out here in my small town. Everyone tried to get a good picture of us together, but neither one of us was really up to the challenge. But I did have a good time.
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Fire Truck, Police Cars, & Ambulances
I went to the fire station last night for the open house, I had a good time running around and checking out all the flashing lights. I even ran into Blake, a city kid, out here in my small town. Everyone tried to get a good picture of us together, but neither one of us was really up to the challenge. But I did have a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment