It's too bad we had to come out here under such bad circumstances, but I did enjoy getting to meet at my aunts, uncles and cousins that I didn't get to meet last summer. I can't wait to come back, but daddy says next time I have to stay home with him, he missed me too much, but I'll be back in August for Troy's wedding, I'm already packing my diaper bag.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My Family
It's too bad we had to come out here under such bad circumstances, but I did enjoy getting to meet at my aunts, uncles and cousins that I didn't get to meet last summer. I can't wait to come back, but daddy says next time I have to stay home with him, he missed me too much, but I'll be back in August for Troy's wedding, I'm already packing my diaper bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment