Sunday, August 17, 2008

Seven Months Old





This weekend I turned 7 months old. And lots of amazing things just started happening to me. Last weekend I stood up for the first time in my playpen an amazement to everyone. But just in the last 48 hours I started crawling up on all fours, the army crawl is out. And I can now quickly pull my self up to standing and look out the windows. If I'm buy the couch I can cruise around the room while holding on. And not to mention that mommy and daddy came from Beverly on Saturday to find a nice tiny, little, razor sharp tooth poking through my bottom gum. I don't think seven months is supposed to be such a big deal, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows how much of a big deal I want it to be. Here are some pictures of me pulling myself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment