After we got back to Hastings, we went out to eat in Grand Island. I had fun at the restaurant, I'm too little for a high chair and well mommy & daddy didn't have the car seat you bring in with them, so I got to sit with everyone for awhile while we they all ate, I even got to eat too, although it was just a bottle. We when got back to Uncle Dale & Aunt Kim's house we took some pictures, Kipp was there too, and I got to wear his hat. I think I look pretty sweet in his hat, of couse the doggie, Sport, had to try it on too. I like being at their house besides their puppy they were dog sitting to other puppies and I just love puppies and trying to pet them, which is really more like swatting but I like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment