Mommy had to stay home with me today, because I couldn't go to daycare. Julian had to go the hospital, and nobody else could come and stay with me today. But mommy & I had lots of fun. We went to the big kids school & I got to see lots of big kids. Then she took me to Wally World, I slept through most of it, but she bought me some cool new toys and outfits and she bought daddy some ant traps. Then we went up to the center of town & I got to see Ruthie and Myleen and all the other town hall ladies. And we got some dinner from the butcher shop next door and I got to meet another new friend. Then I was tired so I came home and took another long nap, but when I woke I got to make lots of funny faces at mommy while she took my picture. We had lots of fun, and I'm so glad it cooled down a bit.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment