Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sorry

I'm sorry about the lack of updates. But my mommy has been taking lots of pictures of me. It's just that between my naps and her doing grades and getting ready to give her seniors their final exams she hasn't had any time to let me on the computer. But here are some recent photos of me. Here I am holding my own bottle at my night-time feeding. Don't you think a baby could at least get his daddy to hold the bottle for him at bedtime.


Here I am at my bath time last Friday the 16th. My mommy was gone all day at 6 flags but came home just in time to help give me my bath and put me to bed. I was really mad at her cause I missed her all day and I didn't get to play with her very much today. But you can probably see how pissed off I am to be in the tub.


This is a picture of the cake that mommy made for Dante's christening last sunday the 18th. I don't know why it's upside down but the cake tasted great. She also made some cupcakes too. And when it was time to eat cake and cupcakes I heard some older kids yell out "jackpot" at they grabbed for one her jello infused cupcakes.

This is me and mommy and daddy's friend Shane and his little boy and my friend Dante outside of the church last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment