My Mom forwarded me the link. I thought you probably had something like this online. =) I LOVED looking at all of your pictures. Waylon is BEAUTIFUL. His eyes are absolutely amazing!!!!! Hopefully I will be home and I'll get to see him soon before he gets too much bigger!!! Have fun with him and tell him I say "Hi" (even though he has no idea who I am). ;-) Hope you're both doing well.
Hi Chris and Mel!
ReplyDeleteMy Mom forwarded me the link. I thought you probably had something like this online. =) I LOVED looking at all of your pictures. Waylon is BEAUTIFUL. His eyes are absolutely amazing!!!!! Hopefully I will be home and I'll get to see him soon before he gets too much bigger!!! Have fun with him and tell him I say "Hi" (even though he has no idea who I am). ;-) Hope you're both doing well.
Love,
Laurie
Thanks Laurie I can't wait till you come home and I get to see you too.
ReplyDeleteWaylon